What is The ISV Society?
For many years I have worked in the Channel, mostly with ISVs, helping them engage with partners, create marketing initiatives, and generate leads.
It certainly can be a struggle because:
- You are competing for the partner’s attention (just like every other ISV out there)
- It can get expensive outsourcing webinars and content
- It can be time-consuming trying to do all the things with limited resources
There isn’t one thing out there just for ISVs, until now.
It only took me 20 years but I finally came up with the idea of The ISV Society. Yes, it is ISVs only. You’re welcome.
Being a member of The ISV Society has so many perks and it’s just a great community to share ideas, best practices, and of course generate leads in an affordable way. 9 ISVs have signed up so far. Click here to see who.
What do you get?
- 4 joint webinars a year (one a quarter)
- All the content to execute – email, social, graphics, and webinar link
- Post webinar blog – which will be posted on the ERP Software Blog and other media outlets depending on the ERP (I am ERP agnostic)
- Marketing tips & tricks
- 4 additional marketing intiaitives – this could include a social campaign, Podcast episode, and more
- Monthly mastermind meetings
- An online, collaboration tool
It’s marketing made easy for ISVs. Think of me as your outsourced marketing guru. I am pouring 20 years of marketing expertise into something I feel passionate about and that is helping ISVs.
What are the 3 main pillars of this community?
Collaborate – One central place where we can work together, brainstorm, and create joint marketing initiatives. Because 2 is always better than 1 when it comes to marketing.
Educate – Bring your expertise and solutions together to help educate and inform customers of how you can help them. Tell the story, acknowledge the pain points of your customers, and share how you are going to help them.
Generate – Instead of waiting for big or expensive events or not having the budget to do all of the things why not work with one another, share the workload, share the leads, and everyone wins.
This society is ERP agnostic. So, that means if you are new to an ERP I am here to help get more eyes and ears on your solution in a new space. I was fortunate enough to work with all the ERPs including Dynamics, Acumatica, NetSuite, Sage Intacct, and QuickBooks.
So, whether you are new to an ERP or a legend, this is a place we can all benefit from. This truly is an affordable, easy way to generate leads in a collaborative way.
You can get started for only $400 a month, $1,200 a quarter, or $4,000 a year. No additional fees, no hidden fees, just one price and you get everything mentioned above. If you are one of the first 10 to sign-up you will be locked in at this price for 3 years.